Danny Bonaduce Bitten By Fan at Event
2:00 pm, September 30th, 2012
Danny Bonaduce says a crazed woman bit him during an event on Friday night at a Washington state casino.
The former child star, who now works as a deejay at the Seattle radio station KZOK, says a female fan came up to him and said, “I loved you on ‘The Partridge Family. Can I kiss you?â€ť
After he told her it was OK, Bonaduce says she then sunk her teeth into his check for approximately one minute before other people at the event pulled her off of him.
â€śI could feel things popping,â€ť recalls Bonaduce to The New Tribune of Tacoma.
He was left with a red mark on his face.
And though the woman was taken into custody, Bonaduce says he’s not going to press charges.
The actor/deejay say he thought during the attack that the woman might be on “bath salts.”
Bonaduce has been treating his wound withÂ antibiotics.
FollowÂ @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like usÂ on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents