Danny Bonaduce Bitten By Fan at Event
2:00 pm, September 30th, 2012
Danny Bonaduce says a crazed woman bit him during an event on Friday night at a Washington state casino.
The former child star, who now works as a deejay at the Seattle radio station KZOK, says a female fan came up to him and said, “I loved you on ‘The Partridge Family. Can I kiss you?â€ť
After he told her it was OK, Bonaduce says she then sunk her teeth into his check for approximately one minute before other people at the event pulled her off of him.
â€śI could feel things popping,â€ť recalls Bonaduce to The New Tribune of Tacoma.
He was left with a red mark on his face.
And though the woman was taken into custody, Bonaduce says he’s not going to press charges.
The actor/deejay say he thought during the attack that the woman might be on “bath salts.”
Bonaduce has been treating his wound withÂ antibiotics.
FollowÂ @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like usÂ on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look