Danity Kane Reuniting Without Diddy?
8:01 pm, May 13th, 2013VIDEO
The girl group, which was formed by Diddy in 2005 on “Making the Band 3,” is currently planning a reunion tour and album, according to TMZ.
Four of the five group members – Aubrey O’Day , Shannon Bex, Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres — were spotted having lunch with their new manager in Los Angeles on Monday.
When the site’s photographers asked if Diddy was going to be involved in their reported reunion, O’Day responded, “Who’s that?”
Diddy signed the band to Bad Boy Records after “Making the Band,” but dropped them in 2009.
The group is perhaps most famous for the hit single ”Damaged.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about Danity Kane possibly reuniting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- What's the Trashiest Celeb Feud?