Danity Kane Reuniting Without Diddy?
8:01 pm, May 13th, 2013VIDEO
The girl group, which was formed by Diddy in 2005 on “Making the Band 3,” is currently planning a reunion tour and album, according to TMZ.
Four of the five group members – Aubrey O’Day , Shannon Bex, Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres — were spotted having lunch with their new manager in Los Angeles on Monday.
When the site’s photographers asked if Diddy was going to be involved in their reported reunion, O’Day responded, “Who’s that?”
Diddy signed the band to Bad Boy Records after “Making the Band,” but dropped them in 2009.
The group is perhaps most famous for the hit single ”Damaged.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about Danity Kane possibly reuniting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her