Danity Kane Officially Announces Reunion at MTV Video Music Awards
8:21 pm, August 25th, 2013VIDEO
It’s official: Danity Kane is back together.
The girl group formally announced their reunion during the MTV Video Music Awards pre-show on Sunday.
Danity Kane originally shot to fame in 2005 after being featured on “Making the Band” and getting signed to Diddy’s Bad Boy Records, but broke up in 2009.
Now four of the five members — Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex, Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres — are recording a new album and planning a tour.
The group announced that its first single will be called “Rage.”
In anticipation of the big announcement, the group released a brand-new promo shot on Saturday (see below).
Rumors of a reunion, sans Diddy, first surfaced in May.
Check out the video below!.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot