Danity Kane Officially Announces Reunion at MTV Video Music Awards
8:21 pm, August 25th, 2013VIDEO
It’s official: Danity Kane is back together.
The girl group formally announced their reunion during the MTV Video Music Awards pre-show on Sunday.
Danity Kane originally shot to fame in 2005 after being featured on “Making the Band” and getting signed to Diddy’s Bad Boy Records, but broke up in 2009.
Now four of the five members — Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex, Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres — are recording a new album and planning a tour.
The group announced that its first single will be called “Rage.”
In anticipation of the big announcement, the group released a brand-new promo shot on Saturday (see below).
Rumors of a reunion, sans Diddy, first surfaced in May.
Check out the video below!.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents