Danielle Fishel Graduates College, Engaged
5:14 pm, December 20th, 2012
Danielle Fishel is a college graduate — and engaged!
The star of “Boy Meets World” and the upcoming “Girl Meets World” announced the news on Wednesday.
“I am officially a college graduate!” wrote Fishel on her Tumblr page. “I took my last two undergraduate finals today and I am so happy, relieved, and proud.”
The actress went back to school four years ago at the age of 27, and despite her worries about being the “old lady in class,” she persevered and did well enough in math to become a tutor.
“And that is how I met my fiancé,” she adds.
In addition to planning her wedding and a possible grad school stint, Fishel and on-screen love Ben Savage are set to star in the highly anticipated “Boy” follow-up “Girl Meets World,” playing the protagonist’s parents.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look