Danielle Fishel Graduates College, Engaged
5:14 pm, December 20th, 2012
Danielle Fishel is a college graduate — and engaged!
The star of “Boy Meets World” and the upcoming “Girl Meets World” announced the news on Wednesday.
“I am officially a college graduate!” wrote Fishel on her Tumblr page. “I took my last two undergraduate finals today and I am so happy, relieved, and proud.”
The actress went back to school four years ago at the age of 27, and despite her worries about being the “old lady in class,” she persevered and did well enough in math to become a tutor.
“And that is how I met my fiancé,” she adds.
In addition to planning her wedding and a possible grad school stint, Fishel and on-screen love Ben Savage are set to star in the highly anticipated “Boy” follow-up “Girl Meets World,” playing the protagonist’s parents.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?