Danielle Fishel Graduates College, Engaged
5:14 pm, December 20th, 2012
Danielle Fishel is a college graduate — and engaged!
The star of “Boy Meets World” and the upcoming “Girl Meets World” announced the news on Wednesday.
“I am officially a college graduate!” wrote Fishel on her Tumblr page. “I took my last two undergraduate finals today and I am so happy, relieved, and proud.”
The actress went back to school four years ago at the age of 27, and despite her worries about being the “old lady in class,” she persevered and did well enough in math to become a tutor.
“And that is how I met my fiancé,” she adds.
In addition to planning her wedding and a possible grad school stint, Fishel and on-screen love Ben Savage are set to star in the highly anticipated “Boy” follow-up “Girl Meets World,” playing the protagonist’s parents.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank