Daniel Radcliffe: Celebrities Who Tweet Everything Can’t Expect Privacy
3:29 pm, November 21st, 2013
Daniel Radcliffe might be one of the most recognizable people on the planet, but he still tries to avoid the limelight — and has advice for other celebrities who wish to keep their privacy.
The actor was asked by Sky News about whether he struggles to keep a low profile.
“There are certain things you can do to make it a lot easier on yourself,” explains Radcliffe. “If you don’t, for instance, go to premieres [for movies] you’re not in, or don’t just turn up at other events and stuff like that. That’s obviously going to help.”
He continues, “Also, I don’t have Twitter and I don’t have Facebook, and I think that makes things a lot easier, because if you go on Twitter and tell everybody what you’re doing moment to moment and then claim you want a private life, then no one is going to take that request seriously.”
What do you think about what Radcliffe said?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own