Daniel Radcliffe & Ellen DeGeneres Make $5,000 Super Bowl Bet For Charity (VIDEO)
6:50 pm, February 2nd, 2012VIDEO
The stars have made a $5,000 wager on Sunday’s game, with Radcliffe betting on the New York Giants and DeGeneres rooting for the New England Patriots.
Radcliffe, born and raised in Britain, revealed on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Thursday that he became a Giants fan after temporarily relocating to New York so he could star on Broadway in Equus.
Regardless of which team wins, both celebs agreed to donate their winnings to the Trevor Project.
Check out the video of Radcliffe challenging DeGeneres below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Most Influential Celebrities Of The Year