Daniel Radcliffe & Ellen DeGeneres Make $5,000 Super Bowl Bet For Charity (VIDEO)
6:50 pm, February 2nd, 2012VIDEO
The stars have made a $5,000 wager on Sunday’s game, with Radcliffe betting on the New York Giants and DeGeneres rooting for the New England Patriots.
Radcliffe, born and raised in Britain, revealed on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Thursday that he became a Giants fan after temporarily relocating to New York so he could star on Broadway in Equus.
Regardless of which team wins, both celebs agreed to donate their winnings to the Trevor Project.
Check out the video of Radcliffe challenging DeGeneres below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant