Daniel Radcliffe Reportedly Set to Play Poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings
12:54 pm, January 24th, 2012
Daniel Radcliffe, boy wizard and Broadway sensation, has reportedly signed on for a new movie role.
He will play famed poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings, according to THR.
The thriller concerns a 1944 murder that brings together beat icons Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs.
It’s also set to feature Elizabeth Olsen.
Gossip Cop is reaching out for confirmation on Radcliffe’s casting.
Radcliffe will next be seen on the big screen in the horror film The Woman in Black (watch trailer).
In 2010, James Franco portrayed Ginsberg in Howl.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Eminem Calls Out Khloe Kardashian