Daniel Radcliffe Reportedly Set to Play Poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings
12:54 pm, January 24th, 2012
Daniel Radcliffe, boy wizard and Broadway sensation, has reportedly signed on for a new movie role.
He will play famed poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings, according to THR.
The thriller concerns a 1944 murder that brings together beat icons Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs.
It’s also set to feature Elizabeth Olsen.
Gossip Cop is reaching out for confirmation on Radcliffe’s casting.
Radcliffe will next be seen on the big screen in the horror film The Woman in Black (watch trailer).
In 2010, James Franco portrayed Ginsberg in Howl.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks