Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Starring in Betrayal on Broadway Together
9:25 am, April 5th, 2013
The couple, who wed in 2011 after meeting on the set of Dream House, are set to star together again, this time in the Broadway play Betrayal – about an extramarital affair.
In her Broadway debut, Weisz plays a woman who cheats on her husband (Craig) with his best friend (Rafe Spall).
Craig previously was on Broadway in the play “A Steady Rain.”
Previews begin October 1, and the show — being directed by Mike Nichols – is set to open on November 3 and run 14 weeks until January 5, 2014.
What do you think of Craig and Weisz starring on Broadway together?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit