Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Starring in Betrayal on Broadway Together
9:25 am, April 5th, 2013
The couple, who wed in 2011 after meeting on the set of Dream House, are set to star together again, this time in the Broadway play Betrayal – about an extramarital affair.
In her Broadway debut, Weisz plays a woman who cheats on her husband (Craig) with his best friend (Rafe Spall).
Craig previously was on Broadway in the play “A Steady Rain.”
Previews begin October 1, and the show — being directed by Mike Nichols – is set to open on November 3 and run 14 weeks until January 5, 2014.
What do you think of Craig and Weisz starring on Broadway together?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank