Daniel Craig Not Bonded by Secret Marriage
3:57 pm, February 21st, 2010
The two, who have dated for several years, were spotted in California wearing new bands on their ring fingers. According to a source for Daily Mail, “We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare, adding, “He’s very private.”
And, Gossip Cop can report, still unmarried.
A source close to Craig assures Gossip Cop the actor and Mitchell are “not married.” We’re told the rings represent the long-time couple’s commitment to each other, but not any new official or legal status.
Craig’s marriage to actress Fiona Loudon ended in 1994.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained