Daniel Craig Not Bonded by Secret Marriage
3:57 pm, February 21st, 2010
The two, who have dated for several years, were spotted in California wearing new bands on their ring fingers. According to a source for Daily Mail, “We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare, adding, “He’s very private.”
And, Gossip Cop can report, still unmarried.
A source close to Craig assures Gossip Cop the actor and Mitchell are “not married.” We’re told the rings represent the long-time couple’s commitment to each other, but not any new official or legal status.
Craig’s marriage to actress Fiona Loudon ended in 1994.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents