Daniel Craig Not Bonded by Secret Marriage
3:57 pm, February 21st, 2010
The two, who have dated for several years, were spotted in California wearing new bands on their ring fingers. According to a source for Daily Mail, “We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare, adding, “He’s very private.”
And, Gossip Cop can report, still unmarried.
A source close to Craig assures Gossip Cop the actor and Mitchell are “not married.” We’re told the rings represent the long-time couple’s commitment to each other, but not any new official or legal status.
Craig’s marriage to actress Fiona Loudon ended in 1994.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?