Daniel Craig Slams Kardashians: They Behave Like “F***ing Idiot[s]” for Cash
5:38 pm, November 29th, 2011
He might like his martinis shaken, but James Bond doesn’t mind stirring things up when it comes to the Kardashians.
Daniel Craig blasts the reality TV clan in the January 2012 edition of British GQ, slamming the family for selling their privacy for profit.
The actor, whose marriage to Rachel Weisz has been very low-key by celebrity standards, brings up the Kardashians in the larger context of modern reality-tabloid culture and its hypocrisies.
“I think there’s a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel,” he says. ”It’s not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it’s gone.”
Craig explains, “You can’t buy it back – you can’t buy your privacy back. Ooh, I want to be alone. F*** you. We’ve been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?”
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo star turns his attention to the family most associated with reality TV culture.
“Look at the Kardashians, they’re worth millions. I don’t think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them,” says Craig.
He continues, “You see that and you think, ‘What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions. I’m not judging it – well, I am obviously.”
What do you think about Craig’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs