CLAIM: Daniel Craig Refuses to Change in “Dirty” Gym for James Bond Shoot
11:01 am, December 12th, 2011
James Bond is a neat freak?
That’s what the Daily Mail claims, alleging that Daniel Craig “refused to get into costume to film a swimming-pool scene” at the Four Seasons hotel in London because it was “too dirty.”
A so-called “source” says the actor, shooting the new Bond film Skyfall, said the gym was “dirty and untidy” and “refused to get into costume until it was cleaned.”
So is the rough-and-tumble action star really a locker room diva?
A rep for Craig tells Gossip Cop the gym story is “entirely fabricated,” adding that the film company also calls the rumor “utterly false.”
We already know that Craig isn’t afraid to speak his mind for real, but outlets need not invent “dirty” rumors.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?