CLAIM: Daniel Craig Refuses to Change in “Dirty” Gym for James Bond Shoot
11:01 am, December 12th, 2011
James Bond is a neat freak?
That’s what the Daily Mail claims, alleging that Daniel Craig “refused to get into costume to film a swimming-pool scene” at the Four Seasons hotel in London because it was “too dirty.”
A so-called “source” says the actor, shooting the new Bond film Skyfall, said the gym was “dirty and untidy” and “refused to get into costume until it was cleaned.”
So is the rough-and-tumble action star really a locker room diva?
A rep for Craig tells Gossip Cop the gym story is “entirely fabricated,” adding that the film company also calls the rumor “utterly false.”
We already know that Craig isn’t afraid to speak his mind for real, but outlets need not invent “dirty” rumors.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled