Daniel Craig Having Surgery on Giant Ears?
9:52 am, January 17th, 2013
Daniel Craig “made a New Year’s resolution to permanently pin back his trademark Dumbo head-flaps via plastic surgery!” reports the National Enquirer.
A “friend” of the star tells the tabloid, “Daniel’s always been oversensitive and self-conscious about his protruding ears — he recently confessed to the director of his super-sucessful Skyfall movie that all he could see while watching the film was… his ears!”
Wow, does that “quote” sound unnatural.
The Enquirer source says Craig is “finally going to fix [his ears] for good.”
“Craig says he’ll definitely go through with the operation as soon as his schedule permits,” writes the magazine.
So is James Bond really going under the knife to get his ears done?
The Enquirer, which once falsely claimed Craig was spotted kissing a man outside a gay bar, has struck out again.
The story is “absolutely untrue,” a source close to Craig tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents