Danica Patrick Getting Divorced
8:58 am, November 21st, 2012
Danica Patrick is getting divorced.
The race driver and her husband Paul Hospenthal are splitting after seven years, Patrick revealed in a Facebook post on Tuesday.
“I am sad to inform my fans that after 7 years, Paul and I have decided to amicably end our marriage,” wrote the NASCAR star.
She continued, “This isn’t easy for either of us, but mutually it has come to this. He has been an important person and friend in my life and that’s how we will remain moving forward.”
Patrick and Hospenthal, a physical therapist and trainer, wed in 2005.
They have no children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show