Dueling Sibling Ballroom Dancers Wow on America’s Got Talent (VIDEOS)
11:07 pm, August 20th, 2013VIDEO
The “America’s Got Talent” quarterfinals got very personal on Tuesday for two acts, children ballroom dancers D’Angelo & Amanda and Ruby & Jonas.
The crazy part: D’Angelo and Ruby are brother and sister.
Both siblings made it through the auditions and Las Vegas with their respective partners, setting the stage for a fierce match-up at Radio City Music Hall.
D’Angelo & Amanda (pictured above) received a standing ovation from the entire panel for their paso doble — and Ruby & Jonas earned one for their contemporary dance, too… just from Heidi Klum.
But whose performance gets your vote?
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together