Dane Cook Finds Missing Dog Thanks to Twitter
11:23 am, June 12th, 2011
Dane Cook tweeted late last night that his dog Beast was missing.
He wrote on Twitter, “West Hollywood I need your help please. My dog Beast is missing in that area.”
Cook even posted a picture of the pooch (see below), and thanks to volunteers, Beast was found approximately three hours later.
The comedian thanked all who helped on Twitter: “We found Beast!!!! Thank you so so so much everyone for your help!!!! I am so happy right now!!!!!”
But there were those who used the opportunity for less kind purposes, and to them Cook tweeted, “And to everyone that said he was dead … you are sick f**ks.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed