WATCH: Dancing with the Stars Pairs Team Up For Epic Freestyle Round
10:06 pm, October 28th, 2013VIDEO
The eight remaining couples on “Dancing with the Stars” split into two teams and faced off for a freestyle round on Monday’s show.
Team Spooky Bom Bom (Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy, Bill Engvall and Emma Slater, Snooki and Sasha Farber, and Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani) performed a Halloween-themed routine to ”Bom, Bom” by Sam and the Womp.
The team received a score of 27.
Team Foxing Awesome (Amber Riley and Derek Hough, Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff, Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd, and Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke) dressed up in fox costumes and did a wild dance to “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)” by Ylvis.
They earned a perfect score of 30, winning the competition.
All of Foxing Awesome’s team members were safe from elimination this week because of their victory.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always