Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars Pairs Official Photos
11:34 am, August 23rd, 2012PHOTOS
The first-ever “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” is set to premiere on September 24, and now the official pairings portraits have been released.
In the new pictures, Bristol Palin gets goofy with pro Mark Ballas, Shawn Johnson snuggles with Derek Hough, and Pamela Anderson shoots a sultry look with Tristan MacManus.
Emmitt Smith, Drew Lachey, Joey Fatone and the other announced cast members round out the gallery.
One couple is missing: Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy — although we’ll have their photo as soon as it’s released.
There is still a final spot left to fill — and the show is letting viewers decide whether Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey or Sabrina Bryan gets to join the other 12 competitors on the parquet floor.
Check out the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?