Dancing with the Stars Season 14 Cast and Pairs Announced!
8:23 am, February 28th, 2012
The full cast of season 14 of “Dancing with the Stars” was announced on Tuesday.
Gavin Degraw, Martina Navratilova, and Gladys Knight are among those who will compete for the Mirror Ball trophy beginning next month, co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke revealed on “Good Morning America.”
FULL LIST BELOW!
Also revealed were the pro dancer pairings.
The FULL LIST of contestants and dancers:
Jack Wagner (actor) and Anna Trebunskaya
Melissa Gilbert (actress) and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Donald Driver (football player) and Peta Murgatroyd
William Levy (soap star, model) and Cheryl Burke
Sherri Shepherd (TV host) and Val Chmerkovskiy
Katherine Jenkins (singer) and Mark Ballas
Gavin Degraw (singer) and Karina Smirnoff
Martina Navratilova (tennis player) and Tony Dovolani
Roshon Fegan (actor) and Chelsea Hightower
Maria Menounos (TV host) and Derek Hough
Jaleel White (actor) and Kym Johnson
Gladys Knight (singer) and Tristan MacManus
The new season premieres March 19. Who will you be rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?