“Dancing with the Stars” Celeb-Pro Pairings Revealed
9:24 am, August 31st, 2011
The “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity-pro pairings were announced this morning on “Good Morning America.” Check ‘em out below!
David Arquette and Kym Johnson
Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
What do you think of the pairings?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed