“Dancing with the Stars” Celeb-Pro Pairings Revealed
9:24 am, August 31st, 2011
The “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity-pro pairings were announced this morning on “Good Morning America.” Check ‘em out below!
David Arquette and Kym Johnson
Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
What do you think of the pairings?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand