Rob Kardashian Does Halloween Tango on “Dancing with the Stars” (VIDEO)
10:10 pm, October 31st, 2011VIDEO
While Kim herself wasn’t in attendance, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and Mason cheered Rob as he and his partner, Cheryl Burke, tangoed a riff on “The Addams Family” for the DWTS Halloween spectacular.
It remains to be seen whether their moves will keep the pair on the show past this week.
But for at least a few minutes after a long day for the family, the Kardashians had something to celebrate.
Afterwards, Rob addressed the Kim split.
He said, “Everybody, obviously, is not in a good mood, but we support anything my sister deals with, and that’s all we can do.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Measuring Rihanna's Success (By Volume)
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl