Dancing with the Stars “All-Star” Version Gets Green Light
2:40 pm, May 15th, 2012
It’s official: “Dancing with the Stars” will be bringing back contestants from past years for an “All-Star” edition of the competition series in the fall.
“We can’t talk about the casting yet, but I’d love to see some of the fan favorites from the past seasons come back,” said ABC entertainment president Paul Lee. “We’re out casting now, and I hope we come in with a really interesting cast of people who our audience is passionate about.”
There you have it.
So the question is obvious: Who do you want to see return to “Dancing with the Stars” for another shot at glory?
Let us know below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed