Dancing with the Stars: All Stars Pairs Announced
9:07 am, August 13th, 2012
The pairings for the first-ever “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” cast was announced on Monday, and many past contestants were teamed up with their former partners.
Here are the pairings:
Kristie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
There is still one spot left to fill – and the show is letting viewers decide who will fill it: Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey or Sabrina Bryan.
That 13th spot will be announced on August 27.
“Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars” premieres on September 24.
Who are you rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves