Dancing with the Stars: All Stars Pairs Announced
9:07 am, August 13th, 2012
The pairings for the first-ever “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” cast was announced on Monday, and many past contestants were teamed up with their former partners.
Here are the pairings:
Kristie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
There is still one spot left to fill – and the show is letting viewers decide who will fill it: Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey or Sabrina Bryan.
That 13th spot will be announced on August 27.
“Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars” premieres on September 24.
Who are you rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?