Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Erin Andrews nyet dating now
2:03 pm, April 7th, 2010
“WE TOLD YOU FIRST! ‘DWTS’ Partners Erin Andrews & Maksim Are A Real Life Couple!” brags HollywoodLife.
Yes, no matter what other people say, like even what Andrews herself says.
And to prove their point, HollywoodLife is turning to People magazine, which notes in this week’s issue, “After ten seasons, DWTS has seen its share of hookups (remember Derek Hough and Shannon Elizabeth?), but no pair has seemed to have become quite so smitten so swiftly.”
Strong words. However, today People is backing away a bit from its story with an online piece that reads, “There may be rumors of a romance, but Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Erin Andrews weren’t acting like a couple during their night out at new West Hollywood lounge Industry. In fact, the Dancing with the Stars pro was flirting with female clubgoers and even buying shots for any girl that was around, an onlooker tells us.”
The People.com story also notes that Andrews left “alone.”
And Andrews, the subject of recent death threats, said on ESPN Radio, “No, everybody is obsessed with this… We are just dancing. We spend 24 hours with these people and it is just like, ‘Oh, they are dating.’ I mean, whatever!”
Adds a Chmerkovskiy confidante, “They’re not a couple… They’re not in love.”
That said, while the two are currently NOT involved, could it happen down the road?
They’re both attractive people who spend a ton of time together. Even the Chmerkovskiy source admits, “They’re close” and have “chemistry.”
Would you like to see them eventually hook up?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties