Dancing & Romancing for Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff?
4:31 pm, September 30th, 2009
When it comes to waltzing around the facts, no one dances quite like Star.
Hoping to stir controversy with the smash hit Dancing with the Stars, which ousted Kathy Ireland last night, the weekly claims that competition partners Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff aren’t just kicking up their heels – they’re also knocking boots.
The tab has “learned exclusively” that Smirnoff “first got together” with Carter only days after her engagement to fellow dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy ended, and that the two “were caught making out” on the set earlier this month. A “source” tells Star that Smirnoff is not just attracted to the much younger Carter, but also “uses celebs to raise her profile,” adding, “Aaron’s not a huge name, but he’ll do.”
Funny . . . Gossip Cop sometimes gets the feeling Star‘s attitude is, “These aren’t really facts, but they’ll do.”
Carter himself addressed the rumors, calling Smirnoff beautiful before saying, “But I’ve got to keep it professional.” When reminded during a radio interview of his dance partner’s previous DWTS relationships (with Chmerkovskiy and Mario Lopez), Carter responded, “Honestly, why would I want to be in that category? I’m sorry, but I’m not that guy.”
Be sure to follow us on Twitter – @GossipCop – for all the latest Dancing with the Stars dish!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party