Dance Moms Coach Shockingly Makes Girls Perform “Topless” Showgirls Routine
4:30 pm, March 8th, 2012VIDEO
This is horrible.
Controversial “Dance Moms” coach Abby Lee Miller has raised eyebrows again by having her team of young girls perform an inappropriate risque “showgirls” routine, complete with nude tops and feathers.
Miller tells the girls, “The audience should think that you are nude — completely topless.”
She even shows the youngsters how to cover their privates areas.
Looking into the camera, Miller gripes about the parents: “This is show business. Get used to it.”
Then, as she instructs the little girls how to suggestively shimmy, Miller tells them they need to project to the audience, “I’m hot… You can’t have me. You can’t afford me.”
Check out the highly disturbing video below, and tell us if you think Miller has gone too far (again).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?