Dance Moms Coach Shockingly Makes Girls Perform “Topless” Showgirls Routine
4:30 pm, March 8th, 2012VIDEO
This is horrible.
Controversial “Dance Moms” coach Abby Lee Miller has raised eyebrows again by having her team of young girls perform an inappropriate risque “showgirls” routine, complete with nude tops and feathers.
Miller tells the girls, “The audience should think that you are nude — completely topless.”
She even shows the youngsters how to cover their privates areas.
Looking into the camera, Miller gripes about the parents: “This is show business. Get used to it.”
Then, as she instructs the little girls how to suggestively shimmy, Miller tells them they need to project to the audience, “I’m hot… You can’t have me. You can’t afford me.”
Check out the highly disturbing video below, and tell us if you think Miller has gone too far (again).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!