Housewives Star Dana Wilkey Releases Song Named After $25,000 Sunglasses
1:41 pm, May 7th, 2012
The song is called “$25,000,” in reference to the buzzworthy moment on season two when Wilkey told the ladies that’s how much her sunglasses cost.
What’s even more amazing is that “$25,000″ sounds exactly like the “hot new track” played by “Belle” on the “Saturday Night Live” parody, “The Real Housewives of Disney.”
Wilkey tells Ryan Seacrest of the tune, “I feel like it’s now become a pop culture funny thing that happened on the show, and I wanted people to know that I am laughing at myself as much as they’re laughing at me.”
Listen to the song here.
(And check out the infamous sunglasses moment below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend