Housewives Star Dana Wilkey Releases Song Named After $25,000 Sunglasses
1:41 pm, May 7th, 2012
The song is called “$25,000,” in reference to the buzzworthy moment on season two when Wilkey told the ladies that’s how much her sunglasses cost.
What’s even more amazing is that “$25,000″ sounds exactly like the “hot new track” played by “Belle” on the “Saturday Night Live” parody, “The Real Housewives of Disney.”
Wilkey tells Ryan Seacrest of the tune, “I feel like it’s now become a pop culture funny thing that happened on the show, and I wanted people to know that I am laughing at myself as much as they’re laughing at me.”
Listen to the song here.
(And check out the infamous sunglasses moment below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss