Dan Stevens Reveals Downton Abbey Fate
12:15 pm, December 26th, 2012SPOILER
Cousin Matthew is bidding “Downton” adieu.
After months of speculation, Dan Stevens has finally confirmed that he will not return to “Downton Abbey” for season four.
The actor told the Telegraph that leaving the BBC period drama was a “difficult decision,” but that he “wanted a chance to do other things.”
Stevens added, “It is a very monopolising job. So there is a strange sense of liberation at the same time as great sadness because I am very, very fond of the show and always will be.”
Season three of “Downton Abbey” premieres in the U.S. on January 6.
Are you sad Stevens is leaving the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship