Dan Stevens Reveals Downton Abbey Fate
12:15 pm, December 26th, 2012SPOILER
Cousin Matthew is bidding “Downton” adieu.
After months of speculation, Dan Stevens has finally confirmed that he will not return to “Downton Abbey” for season four.
The actor told the Telegraph that leaving the BBC period drama was a “difficult decision,” but that he “wanted a chance to do other things.”
Stevens added, “It is a very monopolising job. So there is a strange sense of liberation at the same time as great sadness because I am very, very fond of the show and always will be.”
Season three of “Downton Abbey” premieres in the U.S. on January 6.
Are you sad Stevens is leaving the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet