Dan Stevens Reveals Downton Abbey Fate
12:15 pm, December 26th, 2012SPOILER
Cousin Matthew is bidding “Downton” adieu.
After months of speculation, Dan Stevens has finally confirmed that he will not return to “Downton Abbey” for season four.
The actor told the Telegraph that leaving the BBC period drama was a “difficult decision,” but that he “wanted a chance to do other things.”
Stevens added, “It is a very monopolising job. So there is a strange sense of liberation at the same time as great sadness because I am very, very fond of the show and always will be.”
Season three of “Downton Abbey” premieres in the U.S. on January 6.
Are you sad Stevens is leaving the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese