Damian Whitewood: I Didn’t Cause Danielle Spencer, Russell Crowe Split (VIDEO)
7:11 pm, October 17th, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop reported on Sunday, Spencer and Crowe are splitting after two kids and nine years of marriage.
Whitewood, Spencer’s partner earlier this year on the Australian version of “Dancing with the Stars,” acknowledges that they became quite close — and that there are photos with his arm around the singer — but insists he’s “definitely not the other man.”
“[I'm] definitely not the other man, as been painted out here with photographs and everything else,” he tells Australia’s Today Tonight. “Absolutely not.”
Whitewood — who competed on the U.S. version of “DWTS” in 2010 — says having his arm around Spencer isn’t an unusual way to comfort someone, as he claims he was doing, and points out that they got even closer on live television.
He explains, “It’s a photo that says I had my arm around her, but I had my arm around her every day when I danced with her. I was probably in worse situations on the dance floor in front of millions of viewers.”
“We were just great friends, great partners on the dance floor — and that was it,” Whitewood says.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of his denials.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us