Damian Whitewood: I Didn’t Cause Danielle Spencer, Russell Crowe Split (VIDEO)
7:11 pm, October 17th, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop reported on Sunday, Spencer and Crowe are splitting after two kids and nine years of marriage.
Whitewood, Spencer’s partner earlier this year on the Australian version of “Dancing with the Stars,” acknowledges that they became quite close — and that there are photos with his arm around the singer — but insists he’s “definitely not the other man.”
“[I'm] definitely not the other man, as been painted out here with photographs and everything else,” he tells Australia’s Today Tonight. “Absolutely not.”
Whitewood — who competed on the U.S. version of “DWTS” in 2010 — says having his arm around Spencer isn’t an unusual way to comfort someone, as he claims he was doing, and points out that they got even closer on live television.
He explains, “It’s a photo that says I had my arm around her, but I had my arm around her every day when I danced with her. I was probably in worse situations on the dance floor in front of millions of viewers.”
“We were just great friends, great partners on the dance floor — and that was it,” Whitewood says.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of his denials.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank