Cynthia Nixon Weds Longtime Girlfriend
9:35 am, May 28th, 2012
Cynthia Nixon is officially a married woman!
The “Sex and the City” star wed her longtime partner, Christine Marinoni, on Sunday, Gossip Cop confirms.
“On May 27, 2012, Cynthia Nixon and her girlfriend, Christine Marinoni, were legally married in the state of New York,” Nixon’s rep says in a statement.
The actress, who wore a custom dress by Carolina Herrera, and Marinoni got engaged at a same-sex marriage rally in 2009.
The couple began dating in 2004, and are now parents to son Max, whom Marinoni gave birth to last year.
Nixon is also mom to daughter Samantha and son Charles from her prior relationship with photographer Danny Mozes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries