Cybill Shepherd Gets Engaged!
3:27 pm, July 23rd, 2012
Cybill Shepherd is engaged!
The actress is set to wed Serbian psychologist and former jeweler Andrei Nikolajevic.
Nikolajevic, who was introduced to Shepherd through friends, recently proposed in New York.
“It was very romantic and on one knee,” she told the New York Daily News.
The “Cybill” star, who has wed twice before, added, “I never thought I’d get married again.”
No wedding plans have been announced.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller