Cybill Shepherd Gets Engaged!
3:27 pm, July 23rd, 2012
Cybill Shepherd is engaged!
The actress is set to wed Serbian psychologist and former jeweler Andrei Nikolajevic.
Nikolajevic, who was introduced to Shepherd through friends, recently proposed in New York.
“It was very romantic and on one knee,” she told the New York Daily News.
The “Cybill” star, who has wed twice before, added, “I never thought I’d get married again.”
No wedding plans have been announced.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents