Cuba Gooding, Jr. Arrest Warrant Issued After Alleged Pushing Of Female Bartender
2:08 pm, July 31st, 2012
Cuba Gooding, Jr. has a warrant out for his arrest after he allegedly pushed a female bartender in New Orleans early Tuesday.
A misdemeanor battery warrant was issued for the actor following the 2:00 a.m. incident at the Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street, the New Orleans Police Department confirms to Gossip Cop.
We’re told Gooding, Jr. got into a heated exchange with fellow patrons and was asked to leave, at which point things allegedly became physical.
A 911 call was placed and a complaint filed, although no arrests have been made to this point.
Gooding, Jr. is in the city to film The Butler.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair