Cuba Gooding, Jr. Arrest Warrant Issued After Alleged Pushing Of Female Bartender
2:08 pm, July 31st, 2012
Cuba Gooding, Jr. has a warrant out for his arrest after he allegedly pushed a female bartender in New Orleans early Tuesday.
A misdemeanor battery warrant was issued for the actor following the 2:00 a.m. incident at the Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street, the New Orleans Police Department confirms to Gossip Cop.
We’re told Gooding, Jr. got into a heated exchange with fellow patrons and was asked to leave, at which point things allegedly became physical.
A 911 call was placed and a complaint filed, although no arrests have been made to this point.
Gooding, Jr. is in the city to film The Butler.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet