Crystal Harris Sells Her Engagement Ring
6:00 pm, October 18th, 2011
The onetime Playboy cover model and runaway bride auctioned off the 3.39 carat circular-cut diamond bling for $38,000 through Christie’s on Tuesday. After fees and taxes, the total sale comes to $47,500.
Before the bid, Christie’s had valued the bauble at between $20,000 and $30,000.
Hefner bought the ring for $90,000 and proposed to Harris last Christmas Eve.
They were set to wed on June 18 – before Harris canceled at the last minute.
We’re pretty sure this is not what Hef had in mind when he paid for the diamond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014