Crystal Harris Sells Her Engagement Ring
6:00 pm, October 18th, 2011
The onetime Playboy cover model and runaway bride auctioned off the 3.39 carat circular-cut diamond bling for $38,000 through Christie’s on Tuesday. After fees and taxes, the total sale comes to $47,500.
Before the bid, Christie’s had valued the bauble at between $20,000 and $30,000.
Hefner bought the ring for $90,000 and proposed to Harris last Christmas Eve.
They were set to wed on June 18 – before Harris canceled at the last minute.
We’re pretty sure this is not what Hef had in mind when he paid for the diamond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun