Crystal Harris Sells Her Engagement Ring
6:00 pm, October 18th, 2011
The onetime Playboy cover model and runaway bride auctioned off the 3.39 carat circular-cut diamond bling for $38,000 through Christie’s on Tuesday. After fees and taxes, the total sale comes to $47,500.
Before the bid, Christie’s had valued the bauble at between $20,000 and $30,000.
Hefner bought the ring for $90,000 and proposed to Harris last Christmas Eve.
They were set to wed on June 18 – before Harris canceled at the last minute.
We’re pretty sure this is not what Hef had in mind when he paid for the diamond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss