[LISTEN] Crystal Harris Explains Why She Called Off Hugh Hefner Wedding
4:25 pm, June 15th, 2011LISTEN
The Playboy Playmate told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show that there wasn’t a “nasty argument,” as widely reported. “There was no fight, we sat down and we talked about it,” said Harris. ”It was mutual between Hef and I.”
According to Harris, who is 60 years younger than Hefner, “For a while I’ve been having second thoughts about everything. I haven’t really been at peace with myself lately. I didn’t think it was really fair to him.”
She even acknowledged that the twice wedded Playboy founder didn’t want to get married either. “He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted,” admitted Harris, noting “Hef’s lifestyle isn’t the most normal lifestyle,” and often involves “multiple girls.”
She added, “I respect him more than anything, and we’re still going to be really close.”
As for Hef, late last night he showed that he still has a sense of humor, even if it’s a bit darker this week.
“Since we’re not getting married on Saturday, I’ve scheduled a movie: ‘Runaway Bride,’” he tweeted. “Seems appropriate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together