Crystal Harris: “I Shouldn’t Have Said” Those Things About Hugh Hefner
10:12 am, July 29th, 2011
After Hefner slammed Harris’ interview, saying she “lied about our relationship,” the former Playmate tweeted, “The Stern interview scared me, he’s harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn’t have said, I’m sorry.”
The noble Hef accepted his ex’s apology, tweeting, “Crystal apologized for her Howard Stern interview, which I appreciated.”
He added, “I think Crystal told Howard Stern what he wanted to hear.”
But Hefner says he doesn’t need to publicly set the record straight.
“Howard Stern would like me to respond to his interview with Crystal on his show… but I don’t want to throw her under the bus,” he wrote.
It’s cool of Hef to take the high road.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank