Crystal Harris: “I Shouldn’t Have Said” Those Things About Hugh Hefner
10:12 am, July 29th, 2011
After Hefner slammed Harris’ interview, saying she “lied about our relationship,” the former Playmate tweeted, “The Stern interview scared me, he’s harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn’t have said, I’m sorry.”
The noble Hef accepted his ex’s apology, tweeting, “Crystal apologized for her Howard Stern interview, which I appreciated.”
He added, “I think Crystal told Howard Stern what he wanted to hear.”
But Hefner says he doesn’t need to publicly set the record straight.
“Howard Stern would like me to respond to his interview with Crystal on his show… but I don’t want to throw her under the bus,” he wrote.
It’s cool of Hef to take the high road.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?