Courtney Stodden Booted From Pumpkin Patch For Being Too Sexy
9:37 am, October 24th, 2011
The teen bride, wearing Daisy Dukes and a barely-there plaid shirt, posed provocatively with Hutchison and pumpkins at a family-friendly location in California.
Stodden and Hutchison kissed for the cameras in a series of suggestive poses until other patch patrons began to complain about the behavior.
While not acknowledging the incident directly, the 17-year-old aspiring singer did later tweet, “Have a beautifully blessed Sunday! :) ‘Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.’ John 7:24.”
Religious scholars do not believe the Biblical phrase refers specifically to wearing go-go boots in a pumpkin patch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?