Courtney Stodden Kicked Off Facebook for “Inappropriate Sexual Content”
10:53 am, October 13th, 2011
Courtney Stodden is apparently too hot for Facebook.
The 17-year-old model and recording artist, who created a media frenzy when she married 51-year-old “Lost” actor Doug Hutchison, was recently booted from the site for allegedly posting “inappropriate sexual content.”
Stodden’s personal Facebook page and her fan pages (yes, she has fan pages) have been yanked.
But according to Stodden’s mother, Krista Keller, her daughter has not posted anything inappropriate on the social networking site.
Keller tells E!, “She has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It’s just her in a bathing suit!”
She instead believes her daughter was kicked off Facebook because female users were envious of her.
“It’s the jealousy from the women towards her. The men love her, the women hate her,” she says.
Tell us: Are you jealous of Stodden?
UPDATE: Stodden’s page has since be reinstated.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?