Courtney Stodden “Floor Flashes,” Joins Forces with Chris Crocker
2:08 pm, January 3rd, 2012
Fame monster Courtney Stodden is off to a fast start in 2012, thanks to some characteristically (ahem) demure behavior.
Doug Hutchison’s bride tweeted a photo of herself, sprawled across the floor and wearing almost nothing, and encouraged her followers to do the same.
“Come get down & dirty w/me while we floor flash together!” declared Stodden. “I showed you mine… now show me yours. I’ll RT the hottest!”
It’s the most scandalous thing we’ve seen this side of a pumpkin patch!
But the biggest development might be that Stodden seems to have caught the eye of one Chris Crocker.
You might remember Crocker as the attention magnet whose tear-soaked “Leave Britney Alone” 2007 viral video became a sensation (SEE BELOW).
“@CourtneyStodden Courtney, I just feel like we’re kindred spirits,” tweeted Crocker. “Shall I make a #LeaveCourtneyAlone video?”
Shockingly, Stodden seems onboard with a collaboration.
She responded, “Our souls are timelessly connected Chris – That video would be such a divine creation! Love you… muah!”
Then the two privately exchanged contact info, setting the stage for what could be the most explosive creative teaming since John Lennon and Paul McCartney met for the first time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids