Courtney Stodden “Floor Flashes,” Joins Forces with Chris Crocker
2:08 pm, January 3rd, 2012
Fame monster Courtney Stodden is off to a fast start in 2012, thanks to some characteristically (ahem) demure behavior.
Doug Hutchison’s bride tweeted a photo of herself, sprawled across the floor and wearing almost nothing, and encouraged her followers to do the same.
“Come get down & dirty w/me while we floor flash together!” declared Stodden. “I showed you mine… now show me yours. I’ll RT the hottest!”
It’s the most scandalous thing we’ve seen this side of a pumpkin patch!
But the biggest development might be that Stodden seems to have caught the eye of one Chris Crocker.
You might remember Crocker as the attention magnet whose tear-soaked “Leave Britney Alone” 2007 viral video became a sensation (SEE BELOW).
“@CourtneyStodden Courtney, I just feel like we’re kindred spirits,” tweeted Crocker. “Shall I make a #LeaveCourtneyAlone video?”
Shockingly, Stodden seems onboard with a collaboration.
She responded, “Our souls are timelessly connected Chris – That video would be such a divine creation! Love you… muah!”
Then the two privately exchanged contact info, setting the stage for what could be the most explosive creative teaming since John Lennon and Paul McCartney met for the first time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank