Courtney Robertson: I’m “Dating” Arie Luyendyk & “Enjoying Our Time Together”
11:00 am, November 7th, 2012
The newly-single “Bachelor” winner is now revealing that she and Luyendyk are “dating” and “enjoying our time together.”
“I didn’t want to jump from one public relationship to another, but Arie and I get along, and I’m not going to let that get away,” Robertson tells Life & Style.
She tells the magazine she was “miserable” with Flajnik, who Robertson alleges treated her “so badly.”
“He was all like, ‘I just turned 30, and I’m not ready,’” claims Robertson.
But Luyendyk — who was rejected by “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard earlier this year — seems like a suitable consolation prize.
“Arie makes me laugh so hard, and he’s adorable,” says Robertson, “so I’m going with it.”
Do you think Robertson and Luyendyk are the real deal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014