Courtney Robertson: I’m “Dating” Arie Luyendyk & “Enjoying Our Time Together”
11:00 am, November 7th, 2012
The newly-single “Bachelor” winner is now revealing that she and Luyendyk are “dating” and “enjoying our time together.”
“I didn’t want to jump from one public relationship to another, but Arie and I get along, and I’m not going to let that get away,” Robertson tells Life & Style.
She tells the magazine she was “miserable” with Flajnik, who Robertson alleges treated her “so badly.”
“He was all like, ‘I just turned 30, and I’m not ready,’” claims Robertson.
But Luyendyk — who was rejected by “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard earlier this year — seems like a suitable consolation prize.
“Arie makes me laugh so hard, and he’s adorable,” says Robertson, “so I’m going with it.”
Do you think Robertson and Luyendyk are the real deal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?