Courtney Robertson: I’m “Dating” Arie Luyendyk & “Enjoying Our Time Together”
11:00 am, November 7th, 2012
The newly-single “Bachelor” winner is now revealing that she and Luyendyk are “dating” and “enjoying our time together.”
“I didn’t want to jump from one public relationship to another, but Arie and I get along, and I’m not going to let that get away,” Robertson tells Life & Style.
She tells the magazine she was “miserable” with Flajnik, who Robertson alleges treated her “so badly.”
“He was all like, ‘I just turned 30, and I’m not ready,’” claims Robertson.
But Luyendyk — who was rejected by “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard earlier this year — seems like a suitable consolation prize.
“Arie makes me laugh so hard, and he’s adorable,” says Robertson, “so I’m going with it.”
Do you think Robertson and Luyendyk are the real deal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court