Courtney Love Praises “Hillbilly Punk” Miley Cyrus, Slams Katy Perry As “Boring”
11:47 am, September 11th, 2013
“I’m gonna be honest, Katy Perry bores the [bleep] out of me. She’s a nice girl; she just really bores me,” the Hole rocker reportedly said.
Love allegedly went on, ”You know, that hillbilly Miley Cyrus is sort of punk in a weird sex way.”
Cyrus “was at least kind of punk rock, you know? It was openly sexual… like dark and hillbilly and [bleeped] up,” the singer is quoted as saying.
And what about Thicke?
“Can someone inform me who Alan Thicke’s son is? Like what? Wasn’t [he on] ‘Charles in Charge’?” asked Love, according to the New York Post. “That’s like Jared Leto trying to convince me he’s a rock star.”
What do you think of Love’s reported comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?