Courtney Love Praises “Hillbilly Punk” Miley Cyrus, Slams Katy Perry As “Boring”
11:47 am, September 11th, 2013
“I’m gonna be honest, Katy Perry bores the [bleep] out of me. She’s a nice girl; she just really bores me,” the Hole rocker reportedly said.
Love allegedly went on, ”You know, that hillbilly Miley Cyrus is sort of punk in a weird sex way.”
Cyrus “was at least kind of punk rock, you know? It was openly sexual… like dark and hillbilly and [bleeped] up,” the singer is quoted as saying.
And what about Thicke?
“Can someone inform me who Alan Thicke’s son is? Like what? Wasn’t [he on] ‘Charles in Charge’?” asked Love, according to the New York Post. “That’s like Jared Leto trying to convince me he’s a rock star.”
What do you think of Love’s reported comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted