Courtney Love Apologizes to Frances Bean For Linking Her Sexually to Dave Grohl
12:00 am, April 15th, 2012
Grohl immediately denied the allegations in Love’s graphic, rambling rant as “upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”
And Frances Bean said, “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn.”
“I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy,” reiterated Frances, who’s engaged to Rambles frontman Isaiah Silva.
She then added, “Twitter should ban my mother.”
Well, Twitter has not banned Love, and now the rocker is using the social media site to try to apologize to her 19-year-old daughter.
“Bean, sorry I believed the gossip,” Love tweeted, ”Mommy loves you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet