Courtney Love Apologizes to Frances Bean For Linking Her Sexually to Dave Grohl
12:00 am, April 15th, 2012
Grohl immediately denied the allegations in Love’s graphic, rambling rant as “upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”
And Frances Bean said, “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn.”
“I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy,” reiterated Frances, who’s engaged to Rambles frontman Isaiah Silva.
She then added, “Twitter should ban my mother.”
Well, Twitter has not banned Love, and now the rocker is using the social media site to try to apologize to her 19-year-old daughter.
“Bean, sorry I believed the gossip,” Love tweeted, ”Mommy loves you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors