Courtney Love Apologizes to Frances Bean For Linking Her Sexually to Dave Grohl
12:00 am, April 15th, 2012
Grohl immediately denied the allegations in Love’s graphic, rambling rant as “upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”
And Frances Bean said, “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn.”
“I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy,” reiterated Frances, who’s engaged to Rambles frontman Isaiah Silva.
She then added, “Twitter should ban my mother.”
Well, Twitter has not banned Love, and now the rocker is using the social media site to try to apologize to her 19-year-old daughter.
“Bean, sorry I believed the gossip,” Love tweeted, ”Mommy loves you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Star Shocker: They Went to Rehab?!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction