Courtland Rogers: Jenelle Evans And I Are NOT Getting Divorced… Yet
3:24 pm, January 1st, 2013
Courtland Rogers says he and “Teen Mom 2″ star Jenelle Evans are not splitting, and he seems confused about why the couple repeatedly and clearly indicating on Twitter that they’d broken up would have led everyone to believe they had.
As Gossip Cop reported, over the weekend Rogers and Evans got into a vicious, public argument stemming from Rogers being in contact with his baby mama ex, Taylor Lewis.
Rogers wrote that he “got broke up with” and later indicated that he’d “lost my soulmate and my wife and my future.”
He even wrote to Evans’ ex Gary Head that she “just divorced me.”
For her part, Evans declared, “IM SINGLE.”
Outlets rightly reported that it appeared the couple’s marriage was in crisis just 26 days after it began, because both parties were using words like “broke up” and “divorced” and “single.”
But now Rogers is setting the record straight.
“Jenelle and I are happily married I don’t know why the news said we were officially getting a divorce when clearly we are together lol,” tweeted Rogers on Tuesday.
Yeah, we have no idea where anyone could have gotten that idea.
In any case, here’s hoping Evans and Rogers have put aside their issues.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man