Jennifer Aniston: Courteney Cox Has “Been There For Me Through Thick and Thin”
12:54 pm, January 28th, 2014
“There’s absolutely no judgment in Court,” says Aniston. “You’ll never feel scolded. She’s extremely fair, ridiculously loyal and fiercely loving.”
The actress adds, “I’ve slept in her guest bedroom a lot. Without giving away too much of my private stuff, all I can say is she’s been there for me through thick and thin.”
Cox herself talks to the magazine about her marriage to Arquette ending.
“You can love somebody so much, but it’s not the life you should be living together,” she explains. “I think David and I are supposed to be the way we are now.”
Cox continues, “In divorce you always have regrets. We were married for a long time, so it’s not like we didn’t try.”
“Obviously, kids always want their parents to be together, but as divorces go, this is the best one we could provide,” she tells More.
Arquette is now expecting a baby with Christina McLarty, and Cox wishes them the best.
She says, “When you love someone, you want them to be happy, even if it’s not with you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank