Courteney Cox to Guest on Friends Husband Matthew Perry’s Go On
6:09 pm, February 5th, 2013
It’s a “Friends” reunion!
The “Cougar Town” actress will portray a character whom Julie White’s character tries to set up with Perry’s.
It will mark Cox and Perry’s first on-screen reunion since “Friends” left the air in 2004.
In 2010, Cox’s pal Jennifer Aniston appeared on “Cougar Town.”
Are you looking forward to seeing Cox and Perry share the screen again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?