Courteney Cox Calls David Arquette “Best Friend,” Reveals She Peed on Pooch Pad
7:14 pm, January 4th, 2013VIDEO
“I love him,” Cox says during an “Ellen DeGeneres Show” appearance slated to air Monday. “I appreciate David more now than I ever did.”
The “Cougar Town” star continues, “It’s hard… I don’t recommend divorce in general, but you know, he is my best friend and we’ve both grown and changed and I think we both appreciate each other more. I hope he does. I do.”
Cox also jokes about her plan to get the skin of a 21-year-old, and hilariously explains why she peed on her dogs’ “pooch pad” on the balcony of her 25th-floor condo.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement