Courteney Cox Calls David Arquette “Best Friend,” Reveals She Peed on Pooch Pad
7:14 pm, January 4th, 2013VIDEO
“I love him,” Cox says during an “Ellen DeGeneres Show” appearance slated to air Monday. “I appreciate David more now than I ever did.”
The “Cougar Town” star continues, “It’s hard… I don’t recommend divorce in general, but you know, he is my best friend and we’ve both grown and changed and I think we both appreciate each other more. I hope he does. I do.”
Cox also jokes about her plan to get the skin of a 21-year-old, and hilariously explains why she peed on her dogs’ “pooch pad” on the balcony of her 25th-floor condo.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage