CLAIM: Courteney Cox “Dumped” Josh Hopkins After “Ugly Fight”
12:25 pm, February 21st, 2013
Actually, the “Cougar Town” co-stars were NEVER “on” in the first place.
In any case, a so-called “source” for the supermarket tabloid claims Cox and Hopkins were “having a romantic dinner at Nobu when two sexy girls at the bar started looking at the couple.”
Oh, do tell us more.
The mag’s alleged spy, who was apparently sitting on Cox and Hopkins’ laps during the meal, tattles, “One of them, a hot blonde, was clearly interested in Josh, and he kept smiling at her even after Courteney politely told him it was rude to lead the woman on.”
A “furious” Cox then supposedly “leaped” out of her chair, called Hopkins “an a**” and “stormed out in a jealous rage,” claims the tab.
“They’re definitely NOT a couple anymore,” concludes the purported “insider.”
Yeah… and they never were.
Gossip Cop first debunked rumors of a Cox-Hopkins relationship back in 2011.
It’s unclear why the Enquirer is suddenly grabbing hold of this inaccurate report again — two years later — but it’s still just not true.
A Cox friend calls the mag’s story “ludicrous,” telling us she and Hopkins are nothing more than “good friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank