CONFIRMED: Courteney Cox and David Arquette Have Separated
6:10 pm, October 11th, 2010BREAKING!
The couple released a statement that says, “We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time. The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage.”
“We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply. As we go though this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together,” say Cox and Arquette, adding, “We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well.”
Cox and Arquette met while making Scream, and both will appear in the upcoming third sequel.
The couple married in 1999 and has a 6-year-old daughter named Coco.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey