CONFIRMED: Courteney Cox and David Arquette Have Separated
6:10 pm, October 11th, 2010BREAKING!
The couple released a statement that says, “We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time. The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage.”
“We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply. As we go though this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together,” say Cox and Arquette, adding, “We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well.”
Cox and Arquette met while making Scream, and both will appear in the upcoming third sequel.
The couple married in 1999 and has a 6-year-old daughter named Coco.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever