Report Wrong About Courteney Cox and David Arquette “Divorce Getting Ugly”
5:06 pm, October 20th, 2010
There was already the made up story about Arquette firing his fling Jasmine Waltz from a club job (which actually didn’t even exist) and speculative reports that Cox is beginning to date other men (which she is not).
Now the National Enquirer has jumped on the bandwagon, claiming that the couple’s “divorce” is “getting ugly.”
First things first: There is no Cox and Arquette “divorce.” As a rep for the actor confirms to Gossip Cop, “They are separated,” but there is “no talk of divorce at all.”
So the Enquirer‘s premise is totally false.
What about the specifics?
According to the tabloid, allegations that Cox “may have cheated” with “Cougar Town” co-star Brian Van Holt mean that Arquette will “go for the jugular” and demand half of Cox’s $100 million fortune.
The Enquirer contends that the split is “shaping up as one of Hollywood’s nastiest and costliest divorces ever.”
Really? Because the affectionate couple hugged and smiled together while watching daughter Coco at her horse show just days after the separation was announced.
Doesn’t seem like Cox and Arquette are in the midst of a historically “nasty” breakup, does it?
And as Arquette’s rep reminds us, “They still have their business together,” adding, the Enquirer hit piece is “all b.s.”
Couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody