Cory Monteith’s Name Misspelled in Grammys Memoriam (PHOTO)
10:19 am, January 27th, 2014PHOTO
Cory Monteith’s name was misspelled during the 2014 Grammy Awards “In Memoriam” segment on Sunday night.
The montage referred to the actor as “Cory Montieth,” upsetting some “Glee” fans.
Gleeks immediately took to Twitter to point out the embarrassing gaffe, wondering why producers didn’t take time to spellcheck Monteith’s name.
The Canadian star died of a drug overdose on July 13.
What do you think of the Grammys mistake?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet