Cory Monteith’s Name Misspelled in Grammys Memoriam (PHOTO)
10:19 am, January 27th, 2014PHOTO
Cory Monteith’s name was misspelled during the 2014 Grammy Awards “In Memoriam” segment on Sunday night.
The montage referred to the actor as “Cory Montieth,” upsetting some “Glee” fans.
Gleeks immediately took to Twitter to point out the embarrassing gaffe, wondering why producers didn’t take time to spellcheck Monteith’s name.
The Canadian star died of a drug overdose on July 13.
What do you think of the Grammys mistake?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship