Cory Monteith’s Mom Breaks Silence on His Death, Thanks Fans For “Support”
6:59 pm, August 2nd, 2013
Ann McGregor took to Twitter on Thursday to thank her son’s fans for their well wishes, writing, “I would like to thank all of Cory’s supporters at this extremely emotional time. Your support has been overwhelming… thank you!”
Monteith’s mother also shot down reports that she’s revealed what the family is doing with the star’s ashes.
McGregor tweeted, “The person releasing articles relating to my feelings and thoughts on how to take care of Cory’s ashes has never been in contact with me,” adding, “I have never met or spoken to this person. He does not represent me or my wishes.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank