Cory Monteith to Miss Last Two Episodes of Glee Season While in Rehab
2:02 pm, April 1st, 2013
There are two episodes left to be filmed, but the actor’s decision to enter a treatment facility for substance abuse will prevent him from participating.
His character Finn’s sudden absence will reportedly be explained in the story.
In a statement, “Glee” producer 20th Century Fox said, “Cory is a beloved member of the ‘Glee’ family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment. Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.”
Similarly, creator Ryan Murphy tweeted on Monday, “I am so proud of Cory Monteith and love and support him 100%.”
Will you miss Monteith on “Glee”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails