Cory Monteith to Miss Last Two Episodes of Glee Season While in Rehab
2:02 pm, April 1st, 2013
There are two episodes left to be filmed, but the actor’s decision to enter a treatment facility for substance abuse will prevent him from participating.
His character Finn’s sudden absence will reportedly be explained in the story.
In a statement, “Glee” producer 20th Century Fox said, “Cory is a beloved member of the ‘Glee’ family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment. Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.”
Similarly, creator Ryan Murphy tweeted on Monday, “I am so proud of Cory Monteith and love and support him 100%.”
Will you miss Monteith on “Glee”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?