Cory Monteith to Miss Last Two Episodes of Glee Season While in Rehab
2:02 pm, April 1st, 2013
There are two episodes left to be filmed, but the actor’s decision to enter a treatment facility for substance abuse will prevent him from participating.
His character Finn’s sudden absence will reportedly be explained in the story.
In a statement, “Glee” producer 20th Century Fox said, “Cory is a beloved member of the ‘Glee’ family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment. Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.”
Similarly, creator Ryan Murphy tweeted on Monday, “I am so proud of Cory Monteith and love and support him 100%.”
Will you miss Monteith on “Glee”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents